Details Larger Image
Career Knowledge Series, Set of 8 E-Books
Career Knowledge Series
NCDA’s Career Knowledge Series is designed for individuals wishing to understand career development. Titles in this series include:
• Providing Career Services to Multicultural Populations
• The Role of Career Information and Technological Resources in Career Planning
• Job Seeking and Employability Skills
• Designing and Implementing Career Services
• Developing a Helping Relationship
• Training and Leading Groups
• Career Development Theory and Its Application
• The Role of Assessment in Career Planning
Each title provides a thorough introduction and discussion for its specialized topic.
This is complete multi-book series which includes 8 titles focused on key career development competencies. Each book is between 30 and 80 pages and can be purchased independently or as a set. Continue shopping to view each one in the series.
Read more about the "Career Knowledge Series" in NCDA's web magazine, Career Convergence.
Each booklet (and the whole set) is also available in print!Stock#: 803E
The purpose of this book is to increase career practitioners’ awareness of the transition issues and resources specific to veterans and to provide several examples of how a practitioner might walk a veteran through the career planning process.
Authors: Carmen Stein-McCormick, Debra S. Osborn, Seth C.W. Hayden, Dan Van Hoose with Military Consultants: Thomas McCormick, USN (Ret.), Major C. Camille LaDrew, USAF
On sale for $15 until May 31, 2021. Select either the print or ebook (PDF). Shipping and handling charges still apply.
Shop the Career Resource Store now!