Details Larger Image
Career Knowledge Series, Set of 8 E-Books
Career Knowledge Series
NCDA’s Career Knowledge Series is designed for individuals wishing to understand career development. Titles in this series include:
• Providing Career Services to Multicultural Populations
• The Role of Career Information and Technological Resources in Career Planning
• Job Seeking and Employability Skills
• Designing and Implementing Career Services
• Developing a Helping Relationship
• Training and Leading Groups
• Career Development Theory and Its Application
• The Role of Assessment in Career Planning
Each title provides a thorough introduction and discussion for its specialized topic.
This is complete multi-book series which includes 8 titles focused on key career development competencies. Each book is between 30 and 80 pages and can be purchased independently or as a set. Continue shopping to view each one in the series.
Read more about the "Career Knowledge Series" in NCDA's web magazine, Career Convergence.
Each booklet (and the whole set) is also available in print!Stock#: 803
Learning Outcomes Assessment Step-by-Step:
Enhancing Evidence-Based Practice in Career Services
What difference do your career programs and services make in clients’ lives? How do you know? Get answers to these questions and more from this monograph. Learn a practical approach to learning outcomes assessment that helps you tell the story of your career programs and services, celebrate your successes, and continuously improve your practice. (Makela & Rooney, 2012)
On sale for $10 until October 31, 2020.
Available in both print and ebook (PDF)!
Shop the NCDA Career Resource Store now!
Many of our products include links to Book Reviews or Excerpts, which are also archived in our Career Convergence web magazine.