Details Larger Image
Career Education: History and Future
Author/Editor: Kenneth B. Hoyt
Dr. Hoyt will share his thoughts and dreams and those of his colleagues from the 1970s and '80s who laid the foundation and fought the fight to infuse career concepts into schools, businesses and communities. It is a dream that continues, and the author shares his hopes and plans for the restoration of education and work as a national priority. It is a book for every career development professional to discover where we have been and to see where we must go.
- Career Development Theory and Models
- Career Information Resources/Curriculum/Activities
- Career Planning and Job Seeking Resources
- Program Planning/Promotion/Management/Implementation
- K-12 and Parents
NCDA’s Career Knowledge Series is designed for individuals wishing to understand career development. Each of the 8 titles in the series provides a thorough introduction and discussion for its specialized topic and is between 30 and 80 pages. Titles in this series include:
• Providing Career Services to Multicultural Populations
• The Role of Career Information and Technological Resources in Career Planning
• Job Seeking and Employability Skills
• Designing and Implementing Career Services
• Developing a Helping Relationship
• Training and Leading Groups
• Career Development Theory and Its Application
• The Role of Assessment in Career Planning
This month, the complete multi-book series which includes 8 titles is discounted by $10. Continue shopping the Career Resource Store to purchase the discounted series or view more about each one in the series (Note, each book can be purchased independently at the regular price.)
The $10 discount on the complete multi-book series ends August 31, 2020.
Career Knowledge Series, set of 8 books, $10 off
Many of our products include links to Book Reviews or Excerpts, which are also archived in our Career Convergence web magazine.