Details Larger Image
Career Education: History and Future
Author/Editor: Kenneth B. Hoyt
Dr. Hoyt will share his thoughts and dreams and those of his colleagues from the 1970s and '80s who laid the foundation and fought the fight to infuse career concepts into schools, businesses and communities. It is a dream that continues, and the author shares his hopes and plans for the restoration of education and work as a national priority. It is a book for every career development professional to discover where we have been and to see where we must go.
- Career Development Theory and Models
- Career Information Resources/Curriculum/Activities
- Career Planning and Job Seeking Resources
- Program Planning/Promotion/Management/Implementation
- K-12 and Parents
The Career Resource Store is open for shoppers wanting a bargain! A special Conference promo code can be entered to get a $5 discount on any one product. The code is valid until July 31st. In five easy steps, you can have a new book at a bargain rate!
- Find your favorite or most interesting book.
- Select either print or ebook (PDF)
- Select "Member" or "Non-Member"
- Enter the promo code: VIRT2021
- Complete your purchase
NCDA is proud to offer quality products for use by everyone in the field of career development. Shop now!