Details Larger Image
The Career Counseling Casebook
A Resource for Students, Practitioners, and Counselor Educators, 2nd Edition
Author/Editor: Spencer G Niles, Jane Goodman, Mark Pope
In this book, the leading career development theorists and practitioners' present state-of-the-art career counseling strategies for helping clients resolve their career issues. Forty-one new cases cutting across all developmental stages and representing a wide range of client backgrounds and career concerns are presented. Two respondents provide strategies for providing career counseling with each of the cases presented. This is an excellent resource for anyone concerned about becoming a more competent career practitioner.
Read a book review online in Career Convergence.
- Career Development Theory and Models
- Career Information Resources/Curriculum/Activities
- Career Planning and Job Seeking Resources
- Individual/Group Counseling and Facilitating Skills
- Specific Populations
- Post Secondary
NCDA’s Career Knowledge Series is designed for individuals wishing to understand career development. Each of the 8 titles in the series provides a thorough introduction and discussion for its specialized topic and is between 30 and 80 pages. Titles in this series include:
• Providing Career Services to Multicultural Populations
• The Role of Career Information and Technological Resources in Career Planning
• Job Seeking and Employability Skills
• Designing and Implementing Career Services
• Developing a Helping Relationship
• Training and Leading Groups
• Career Development Theory and Its Application
• The Role of Assessment in Career Planning
This month, the complete multi-book series which includes 8 titles is discounted by $10. Continue shopping the Career Resource Store to purchase the discounted series or view more about each one in the series (Note, each book can be purchased independently at the regular price.)
The $10 discount on the complete multi-book series ends August 31, 2020.
Career Knowledge Series, set of 8 books, $10 off
Many of our products include links to Book Reviews or Excerpts, which are also archived in our Career Convergence web magazine.