Details Larger Image
The Career Counseling Casebook
A Resource for Students, Practitioners, and Counselor Educators, 2nd Edition
Author/Editor: Spencer G Niles, Jane Goodman, Mark Pope
In this book, the leading career development theorists and practitioners' present state-of-the-art career counseling strategies for helping clients resolve their career issues. Forty-one new cases cutting across all developmental stages and representing a wide range of client backgrounds and career concerns are presented. Two respondents provide strategies for providing career counseling with each of the cases presented. This is an excellent resource for anyone concerned about becoming a more competent career practitioner.
Read a book review online in Career Convergence.
- Career Development Theory and Models
- Career Information Resources/Curriculum/Activities
- Career Planning and Job Seeking Resources
- Individual/Group Counseling and Facilitating Skills
- Specific Populations
- Post Secondary
The Career Resource Store is open for shoppers wanting a bargain! A special Conference promo code can be entered to get a $5 discount on any one product. The code is valid until July 31st. In five easy steps, you can have a new book at a bargain rate!
- Find your favorite or most interesting book.
- Select either print or ebook (PDF)
- Select "Member" or "Non-Member"
- Enter the promo code: VIRT2021
- Complete your purchase
NCDA is proud to offer quality products for use by everyone in the field of career development. Shop now!