Request for Research Proposals
The NCDA Research Committee, under direction of the NCDA board presents the following RFP.
NCDA seeks research that will further the recent iteration of the strategic plan. Research related to diversity, equity & inclusion within NCDA, increasing membership and corporate partnerships, or professional identity (e.g., NCDA credentials) is desirable. Further details can be found at: https://ncda.org/aws/NCDA/pt/sp/about
The RFP is open to any current and active NCDA member with appropriate qualification to conduct the proposed research. Grantees are expected to submit an interim report in June 2021, and a final report to the NCDA research committee and NCDA board by September 1st, 2021. A 2022 NCDA conference proposal or submission of findings to a NCDA publication (e.g., CDQ, Career Convergence) is desirable.
Requirements for Proposals (2 pages max):
- Research Objective
- Rationale and relevance to the goals of the RFP
- Timeline and operationalized plans to Complete the Project (Consider constricted timeline and budget, as well as securing necessary IRB approval if applicable)
- Project Budget ($800 or less; project with not fund indirect costs/university overhead)
- Include Curriculum Vitae of the lead PI, verification of NCDA membership
- Evaluation of proposals will begin as they are received by the Research Committee. A final ranking will be submitted to the NCDA Board for approval.
- Proposals are due 2/1/21. Late proposals will NOT be accepted for review.
Submission of Proposal or Questions
- Submit to Lia Falco (firstname.lastname@example.org), Co-Chair, NCDA Research Committee
- Or to ask questions regarding this RFP please contact Lia Falco (email@example.com) or Sheri Young (Sheri.Young@jwu.edu) Co-Chairs, NCDA Research Committee.
We anticipate making funding decisions by February 15th and will contact proposal authors then.