Details Larger Image
Career Knowledge Series, Set of 8 Books
Career Knowledge Series
NCDA’s Career Knowledge Series is designed for individuals wishing to understand career development. Titles in this series include:
• Providing Career Services to Multicultural Populations
• The Role of Career Information and Technological Resources in Career Planning
• Job Seeking and Employability Skills
• Designing and Implementing Career Services
• Developing a Helping Relationship
• Training and Leading Groups
• Career Development Theory and Its Application
• The Role of Assessment in Career Planning
Each title provides a thorough introduction and discussion for its specialized topic.
This is complete multi-book series which includes 8 titles focused on key career development competencies. Each book is between 30 and 80 pages and can be purchased independently or as a set. Continue shopping to view each one in the series.
Read more about the "Career Knowledge Series" in NCDA's web magazine, Career Convergence.
Each booklet (or the whole set) is also available as ebooks (PDFs).Stock#: 803
The Career Resource Store is open for shoppers wanting a bargain! A special Conference promo code can be entered to get a $5 discount on any one product. The code is valid until July 31st. In five easy steps, you can have a new book at a bargain rate!
- Find your favorite or most interesting book.
- Select either print or ebook (PDF)
- Select "Member" or "Non-Member"
- Enter the promo code: VIRT2021
- Complete your purchase
NCDA is proud to offer quality products for use by everyone in the field of career development. Shop now!