Career Practitioner Institute in Memphis TN
Feb 24, 2017
Please join us for the next regional conference:
Career Practitioner Institute
February 23-24, 2017
Marriott Memphis East Hotel
Read all about NCDA's Career Practitioner Institutes under Professional Development on the website, and register online.
What Is a Career Practitioner Institute?
NCDA offers these smaller, regional conferences for the purpose of
- gathering practitioners together for a day long event at a low cost
- allowing NCDA Board members and representatives opportunities to present to and interact with smaller groups of practitioners
- showcasing NCDA products and benefits to both members and non-members
- offering CEUs (continuing education units) to practitioners who seek these
- convening Board meetings
What Are Participants Saying about NCDA Career Practitioner Institutes?
- "I enjoyed everything! Networking was terrific! Speakers were excellent! Location was wonderful. Being able to obtain 13 CEU's in 2 days while having fun, too!"
- "Two of the best things about the presentations were the thought provoking ideas and concepts and the competencies of the facilitators."
- "I enjoyed gaining new information and practices to re-energize my work."
- "As a new member, this was very beneficial... I learned about the many resources and training opportunities available to me personally, but also those that will be helpful in my work with my students."